Chia, Macadamia and Lemon crusted Salmon
This is one of my favourite dishes its so delicious its hard to believe its so good for you. You can use the crust to add a crunching flavour to any fish, I have found it works best with Salmon, Barramundi, Sword Fish and Trout.
1 Cup lighly toasted Macadamias
2 teaspons Morlife Chia Seeds
1 Handfull of Fresh Dill
1 Lemon Zested and Juiced
Salt & Pepper to season
2 medium size steaks (salmon, swordfish, trout, cod)
1. Place all the ingredients in the blender except the lemon juice and blend until breadcrumb consistency.
2. Lightly coat both sides of the fish steaks in lemon juice.
3. Coat the fish steaks in the blended mixture.
4. Cook fish steaks on a grill pan set to a medium heat.
5. Cook both sides for 3-6 minutes, depending on how you want your fish steaks cooked.
6. Serve with a green salad or steamed vegetables.