Banana Pear Ice Kreme and Dark Chocolate Goji Pears
- 4 very ripe frozen bananas
- 1 ripe Bartlett pear, peeled and cored
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Seeds from 1 vanilla bean pod
Blend all ingredients in high-speed blended until smooth. Transfer to a container and keep in the freezer until needed.
Dark Chocolate Goji Pears
- 150g Morlife’s Dark chocolate goji berries
- 1 tsp maca
- 2 Bartlett pears
- Pinch Himalayan coarse sea salt
Melt the Chocolate goji berries in a double broiler once melted add maca and mix to combine. Cut pears into wedges. Dip pears half way into melted chocolate. Arrange on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with salt crystals. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens. Garnish with sacha inchi seeds, and enjoy!