Vanilla Chai Coconut Crème Brûlée
1 cup vanilla coconut milk (or coconut milk or almond milk)
1 tablespoon Morlife’s Instant Chai Tea
1 cup raw cashews
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 small ripe banana – whole
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon ground Morlife chia seeds
½ banana thinly sliced
¼ cup Morlife Sacha Inchi Seeds
¼ cup coconut sugar for topping
1 teaspoon of Morlife’s Maca
- Add raw cashew and banana to a blender
- Add coconut sugar (low GI), vanilla, coconut milk and coconut oil (healthy plant based fat)
- Add Morlife’s Instant chai tea powder and maca, blend well.
- Add ground chia (egg substitute), blend.
- Line 4 ramekins with sliced fresh banana. Add a few sacha inchi seeds to each ramekin.
- Pour crème brulee mix into ramekin and put in refrigerator to set for a few hours.
- Top crème brulee with coconut sugar. Put in oven on broiler on low heat