200g Dark Chocolate
2 tbsp granulated stevia (optional for sweeter taste)
1 tbsp coconut oil
200g “refined sugar free” marshmallows
¾ cup Morlife Dried Five Berry Mix or Morlife Dried Blueberries
½ shaved coconut, lightly toasted
¾ cup Morlife Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nuts (optional roughly chopped)
½ cup Morlife Dark Chocolate Almond Nuts (optional roughly chopped)
4tbs Morlife Chia Seeds or quinoa puffs
- Oil and line a brownie/slice pan with baking paper. You want one that is around 20 x 20cm.
- Place the chocolate, stevia and the coconut oil in a large heavy based saucepan. Over a low heat, gently melt the chocolate. Add half the marshmallows and mix until they have become a hot gooey mess.
- Once everything is melted, take the saucepan off the heat and allow to cool slightly. While still warm, fold through the Five Berry Mix or Blueberries, shaved coconut, remaining marshmallows, nuts and chia seeds, and mix well until combined.
- Gently spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and by using the back of a spoon or spatula, gently press down on the mixture to even it out. Once even, place in the refrigerator to set for at least 4 hours.
- Once set, use the baking paper to lift the hardened block out of the pan and using a large sharp knife, cut into desired sized pieces.
225g dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup soy milk
½ vanilla bean, scraped
285g silken tofu, drained
½ cup Morlife 100% Pure Freeze Dried Pomegranate Arils (to serve)
- Place chopped bittersweet chocolate in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, combine soy milk and scraped vanilla bean. Bring to a boil;
- Pour hot milk mixture over chocolate. Let stand 1 minute. Remove vanilla bean and whisk until smooth.
- In a blender, process drained silken tofu until creamy (10 seconds).
- Add chocolate mixture to the blender; blend until smooth (20-30 seconds).
- Spoon into 5 individual bowls; refrigerate until mousse is firm (1 hour).
- Place dried berries on top to serve
Wholemeal “Chocolate Chip” Muffins
3 cups wholemeal flour (or gluten free alternative)
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons Morlife Chia Seeds
½ cup brown sugar
2 medium eggs (beaten)
¼ cup real maple syrup
1 ¼ cup low-fat milk (alternative milks also suitable e.g. soy, oat, almond)
170g non-fat Greek yogurt
1 ½ cup Morlife Dried Five Berry Mix
½ cup Morlife Dark Chocolate Goji Berries
- Preheat the oven to 260°C. Grease a muffin tin or line with papers.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, Chia Seeds and brown sugar.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs, maple syrup, milk and yogurt. Whisk until completely combined.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry. Once the dry and wet ingredients are combined, stir in the Five Berry Mix and Dark Chocolate Goji Berries.
- Fill the prepared muffin tin so that each cup is about 3/4 full. Slide the pan into the oven and immediately decrease the temperature to 200°C. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the tops are browned and somewhat firm to the touch or a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.