Raw cacao berry tarts
If you’re a big fan of raw vegan foods, this is a recipe you would not want to miss! Using Morlife Berries Alive bars, fresh avocadoes and berries we have come up with the perfect cacao berry tarts for your antioxidant indulgence!
4 Morlife Berries Alive bar
2 tbsp honey
2 avocadoes, chopped
1 cup frozen berries
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp honey
- In a blender, add Berries Alive bar and honey and blend on full speed. The bars should break up into crumbly bits but still remain moist from the honey.
- In a 12- cup muffin tray, spoon 1.5 tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin cup and press around the sides to from a crust. Set aside.
- Again using the blender, combine avocadoes, frozen berries and cacao powder until smooth mousse texture is achieved.
- Spoon mousse into the muffin trays and set in the fridge for 45 mins.
- Once set, remove from the tray and garnish with fresh berries.