Recipes for Good Fats Everyday
Here are some quick, simple and scrumptious ways for you to increase your weekly intake of Good Fats without even trying.
½ cup fresh pineapple, chopped
½ cup fresh mango, chopped
½ cup fresh peach, chopped
½ red onion, diced
¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
2 tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 green chili, seeded and finely chopped
¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
2 tbsp. panko bread crumbs
1 ½ tbsp. chopped macadamia nuts
¼ cup light coconut milk
1 tbsp. soy sauce
2 salmon fillets
1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut, breadcrumbs, macadamia nuts and in a shallow bowl.
- Combine the milk and soy sauce in another shallow dish.
- Dip one side of the fish into the milk mixture and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Repeat with the second fillet
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fish, crust side down, to pan and cook 3 minutes.
- Add fish, crust side up, to an 8×8-inch baking or casserole pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- To make the salsa; Combine the pineapple, mango, peach, chili, onion, coriander, 2 tbsp. coconut and lime juice in a large bowl.
1/3 cup Morlife Goji Antiox Porridge
2 heaped tbsp. LSA meal
¾ cup almond milk
1 apple, grated
cinnamon to taste
fresh fruit toppings of your choice
- Combine the almond milk, porridge, LSA and apple in a small sauce pan, heat over a medium heat for a few minutes until fully heated and thickened.
- Serve with fresh fruit toppings of choice and extra milk if needed to achieve preferred consistency.
1 tbsp Olive Oil
100g smoked salmon slices
2 Avocados, 1 mashed, 1 diced
½ cup Coriander, chopped
1 long Red Chilli, finely chopped
1 Lime, finely grated zest and juice
¼ cup Morlife Flaxseed Oil
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Mix together flaxseed oil, lime juice and mustard, set aside.
- Place mashed and diced avocado, coriander, chilli and lime zest in a bowl, and add half the dressing mixture. Stir until combined.
- Shape half the avocado mixture into a round on each plate.
- Arrange the salmon slices over the top of both avocado rounds.
- Top with extra coriander and drizzle with remaining dressing.