Simple Goji berry recipes
Superfood Smoothie- Goji and chia
2 tbsp Morlife goji berries
1 tbsp Morlife Chia seeds
½ cup Almond Milk
3/2 cup frozen berries
- Soak goji berries in bowl of hot water for 5 minutes or until soft then strain the berries and leave to cool to room temperature.
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients including the softened goji berries and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved. Enjoy!
Immunity boosting Goji Shitake soup
2 cups Vegetable stock
2 tbsp Morlife Goji berries
1 cup Shitake mushrooms, sliced
½ Ginger, finely minced
4 cloves Garlic, finely minced
1 Carrot, sliced in thick pieces
2 big handfuls of Spinach leaves
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Sesame oil
½ tsp Himalayan sea salt
Black pepper, to taste
- Heat the saucepan on medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Once the oil is heated, add the ginger and cook until fragrant.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and carrots and gently stir fry until the mushrooms and carrots become slightly soft.
- Carefully add the vegetable broth and continue cooking. Once the broth starts to bubble, add the goji berries and leave to simmer until the berries become soft.
- Add sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and add spinach leaves. Serve immediately in a ceramic bowl!
Goji Iced Green Tea
2 cups Green Tea, home brewed
¼ cup Morlife Goji Juice
1 tbsp honey
- Prepare your green tea by steeping green tea le aves or green tea bags in boiling water for 1-3 mins and set aside to cool down to room temperature
- Once the tea has cooled down, add Morlife goji juice and honey to the green tea and mix well. Serve immediately over a chilled glass with ice-cubes.